The SP range of Measuring Tools are more than just functional. They are durable and finished with attention to detail. The back side of the anvil stem is cut away, making it slim enough to insert into small parts such as sleeves, collars, tubing and other cylindrical work pieces to measure wall thickness. Measure dimensions from inside of holes to outside edges. The spherical anvil or spindle contacts the inside curved surface at a single point.
• Hammertoe blue baked enamel frame
• Micro fine graduations on satin chrome
• Ratchet stop thimble for exact readings
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Positive lever-locking clamp assures accurate settings
• A wrench is furnished with each tool for quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve
• Anvil and spindle hardened and ground; spindle thread hardened, ground and lapped